- Opening of Hymenoptera machine built trail
- Development of new GCC website
- New trails built Odanata, Hemiptera
- Races: Kicking Horse Cup Road Race, Western Open BC Cup Downhill Race
- Replacement of 4 boardwalks and 2 bridges
- Rehab of Summit and Canyon Creek trails, and other smaller maintenance projects
- Work begins on Schacher trail reaching up to 3K.
- Over 35km more of trail brushing
- Races: Single Track Six Race, BC Enduro Race, Kicking Horse Cup Road Race, Western Open BC Cup Downhill Race
- On going trail maintenance and substantial brushing
- Agreement signed for Mtn Shadows and a Section 57 obtained, giving GCC the opportunity to legally maintain trails in that area.
- Lower Sternwheeler and Mighty Quinn trails developed.
- CBT trail extended with an additional 1.4km of single track.
- New kiosks for Reflection Lake and CBT Trailheads.
- Development of the Gudjonson Trailhead replete with kiosk, parking lot, toilet, and 1.4km of single track (Sternwheeler trail) leading providing access to the Moonraker trails.
- Andy Bostock’s Wednesday Wobble shows a strong following.
- The first fall Poker ride.
- A new trailhead is developed for the CBT Mainline trail system providing parking and space for a kiosk.
- Gold Rush trail is put in enabling a 16km single track loop from town combining CBT Mainline, Old Age and Treachery, Gold Rush and Take it Easy.
- Better Than Boston trail opens in Moonraker Network.
- Old Age and Treachery trail completed along with Take it Easy, setting up the CBT Mainline Trail to be a trail system in it’s own right.
- Major membership increase to over 100 members.
- CBT Mainline Trail & Tequila Tonight trails are completed and opened.
- Trailhead upgrades and washrooms opened at Cedar Lake and Sander Lake.
- GC2 focus shifts from DH riding to XC trails with the expansion and development of the Moonraker Trail network.
- Moonraker recreation agreement signed, upgrades to moonrakers ie summer trail crew, trail building, trail grooming with pioneer JOP forestry program, trailhead development.
- 10th (and final) Annual Mount 7 Psychosis (4th year with Red Bull as primary sponsor).
- 350 Registered Racers – the biggest year yet!
- Chris Kovarik wins the last Pychosis with a time of 12:35.1
- 9th Annual Mount 7 Psychosis (3rd year with Red Bull as primary sponsor).
- Sam Hill (Runner-Up in UCI World Champs) wins with a new course record 12:49.00 time.
- 8th Annual Mount 7 Psychosis (2nd year with Red Bull as primary sponsor).
- Tyler Morland wins with a 12:58.33 breaking the 13 minute barrier.
- Red Bull & Corporate Sponsors elevate the annual Mount 7 Psychosis race to worldwide renown.
- Tyler Morland wins Pyschosis.
- Information kiosk and washroom installed at the base of Mount 7.
- Weekly DH race series called the “Toonie Races”. Open to all ages and abilities, this community event was a short race from the 3km start with a BBQ at the bottom. This event grew steadily from 12 riders to 50 riders per week ranging in ages from 6 to 50+ years
- 112 riders from around the province attend the annual Mount 7 Psychosis donwhill race.
- Developing a new full colour trail map.
- Comprehensive system of trail signage throughout the Mount 7 network.
- Developed a black and white trail map with trail descriptions and information about riding etiquette for retail sale.
- Re-located the “Dead Dog” trail head and rehabilitated the old trail.
- and God said “let there be a bike club in Golden”